Chimney Rock Winery is now hiring for the 2021 Harvest Season! We specialize in making world-class Cabernet Sauvignon from the Stags Leap District. We are looking for passionate individuals who are dedicated to working hard and making great wines! Duration of the assignment is from September to mid-December. Come join our extraordinary team for an unforgettable harvest!
Cellar Harvest Intern Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in receiving and processing fruit
- Sanitation of winery equipment
- Perform additions to juice, must & wine
- Perform pump-overs/punch downs
- Juice racking, and wine movements from tank to tank
- Barrel filling, topping, stirring, and racking
- Remove pomace from tanks & presses
- Record data and complete work orders
We are looking for hard working candidates with a positive attitude and ability to multitask in a busy environment. The ideal applicant should be able to pay close attention to detail, be committed to quality and passionate about wine! Previous Harvest experience preferred, but not a must. Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds. Shift work and overtime required, must have reliable transportation and report to work on time. Ability to read and follow work orders. Must work safely around moving equipment and electricity.
Interested Candidates please send resume and cover letter to the Terlato Recruiting Team at Recruiting@twg.com