You are invited to attend the UC Davis Department of Food Science and Technology seminar which will be presented remotely by Zoom at 4:10 PM PST, Wednesday January 12, 2022.
Dr. David Block, Professor and Chair, Viticulture and Enology, UC Davis, will present: “A Consortium-Based Approach to Overcoming Commercialization Hurdles for Cultivated Meat”
Dr. Block’s bio and the talk summary are in the PDF flyer.
Join URL: https://ucdavis.zoom.us/j/93150248801
And Mark your calendars for future Food Science department seminars:
- Jan 19: Dr. Ron Runnenbaum, Assistant Professor, Viticulture & Enology, Chemical Engineering & Materials Science, UC Davis. Seminar title TBD.
- Jan 26: Dr. Bill Ristenpart, Professor, Chemical Engineering, UC Davis.“The Science of Brewing Coffee”
- Feb 2: Dr. Bruce German, Distinguished Professor, Food Science & Technology, UC Davis. “Periodic Table of Foods Initiative”
- Feb 9: TBD
- Feb 16: TBD
- Feb 23: TBD
- Mar 2: Eric Stevens, PhD Candidate, Marco Lab, Food Science & Technology, UC Davis. Exit Seminar, “Extracellular electron transfer capabilities of lactic acid bacteria”
- Mar 9: Katherine Uhl, PhD Candidate, Mitchell Lab, Food Science & Technology, UC Davis. Exit Seminar, “Discovering the composition of the fruit and flowers of California-native elder (Sambucus nigra ssp. cerulea)