On Thursday, March 1, 2018, the UC Davis Department of Food Science and Technology is hosting its annual Food Science Showcase and NCIFT Annual Meeting and Student Recognition Dinner, with featured speaker and acclaimed author Harold McGee. Please see below for the full event schedule!
Would you like to support student attendance to this event? Learn more about the benefits of donating to the Food Science Educational Enhancement Fund. Donors of $50 or more will be recognized at this year’s NCIFT Banquet!
Food Industry Fair Registration: https://registration.ucdavis.edu/Item/Details/401
Banquet Registration: https://registration.ucdavis.edu/Item/Details/397
Food Science Showcase Schedule
All events will take place at the UC Davis Conference Center. Parking is available on campus for $9/day.
- 2:30 - 4:30 pm: Food Industry Fair
- A networking event to bring together industry members, faculty, and current students.
- 4:00 - 5:30 pm: Research Poster Presentation
- Learn about current research being conducted in the Department of Food Science and Technology at UC Davis. Free, no registration required
- 5:00 - 6:30 pm: Networking Reception
- 6:00 - 8:00 pm: Northern California IFT Annual Meeting and Student Recognition Banquet
FEATURED SPEAKER: Harold McGee, acclaimed author of On Food and Cooking.
Join NCIFT members, industry professionals, and UC Davis students and faculty for a night of food, learning, and student recognition. Student scholarship winners will be announced during a three-course meal, followed by a keynote address by featured speaker Harold McGee. $75 banquet ticket
For questions, please contact Samantha Arcement at firstname.lastname@example.org.