The new Connexxus Travel Portal has officially launched!
The full development of a new site has been created and was launched at 10:05 am this morning. There were 3 Connexxus re-launch sessions last week conducted by Yasmin Sidi from UCOP, two in Staff Development and one with the ADMAN group. One additional campus session was just added, on August 14 at 10-11 am.
UCDHS has also scheduled a Connexxus re-launch session in SACRAMENTO on August 14 from 2-3 pm.
To join either session, please go to http://lms.ucdavis.edu and search under Connexxus.
The site will be more user friendly and offer additional vendor discounts. Below are a few items that will be discussed. Please join us!
For more information, please contact your Travel & Entertainment Helpdesk:
- UCDHS T&E Help Desk: (916) 734 9168 or email@example.com
- UC Davis T&E Help Desk: (530) 757 8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can subscribe or unsubscribe to the MyTravel-Info list at http://accounting.ucdavis.edu/Forms/Emailform.cfm
Connexxus Upgrade Session
While the Connexxus upgrade is a key project at this time, there are several other initiatives going on that may be advantageous to you:
· United is now a UC-preferred airline (as of May 1, 2013) with discounts ranging from 2% to 25% on United, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Swiss International Air Lines, and All Nippon Airways (depending on the fare purchased);
· Southwest has agreed to a discount program for UC (in addition to double reward points) and will be available via the SWABIZ site starting August 1, 2013.
· Shorts Travel has been signed on as a new travel agency! Shorts is the official NCAA travel agent and has a proprietary automated process that will allow users to initiate their search at any site (such as kayak or hipmunk) thereby giving them flight they want, at a price they found, with all UC-negotiated rates and benefits applied before purchase is confirmed.
All of these benefits and initiatives can only be as valuable as the users make them and I hope together we can encourage full use of the new site.